Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Recurring Technical Difficulties



Since Boxing Day of last year, I've had more ISP issues, similar to ones that kept me offline last October. Thanks to all who dropped by and wished me a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in the combox on my last post.

These technical difficulties are supposedly all taken care of now, as I am now logged on at some of the fastest connection speeds I've ever experienced at home. The promise of this improved bandwidth is the only thing that kept me from changing ISP's in the past two weeks, and now that this day of improved digital access they promised has finally arrived, I'm ready to resume the irregularly re-scheduled de-programming I strive to disseminate from my humble little outpost here on the lunatic fringes of teh Interwebz.

Hau'oli makahiki hou!

1 comment:

Factory said...

I need you to email me at redpillmagazine @t gmail. When you get a chance.