Friday, June 22, 2007

The Eternal Bachelor is Hanging it Up

No, he didn't go and get married...

FIN

Well, after almost two-years of typing and posting away, and a fairly impressive 700,000 hits or so, it's time to close this blog. It's been fun but there's only so many times I can rant and rage before repeating myself. Plus as well as running out of things to post about, the blog was taking up quite a bit of time and I've just moved to a new country and need to concentrate on sorting stuff out.

Not that I have any intention to stop being an bachelor, naturally.

I'll probably see some of you on the various forums out there anyway.

Ciao.


Damn Duncan.

Thanks for all the contributions you have made to the MRA movement. You inspired myself and others to pick up the blogger's pen and join the fight!

But couldn't you have at least left your archives up for us to peruse and reminisce? lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK THERE MAY BE MORE TO IT,SOMEONE MAY HAVE HAD IT OUT FOR HIM.

Keoni Galt said...

I hope not...but I doubt it. Duncan never ever came across as a guy that would take threats or coercion laying down.

Anonymous said...

His archives are here(all one line):

http://web.archive.org
/web/*/http://eternalbachelor.
blogspot.com

Keoni Galt said...

Thanks for that link tdk!